9 out of 10 parents with children are entitled to tax credits, which allows you to claim for up to 80% of childcare costs under the Tax Credit Scheme. The actual amount will depend on your situation and income. For more information either visit the Inland Revenue Tax Credit website or call the Helpline on 0845 300 3900 (textphone 0845 300 3909).
I am now able to provide the Government funded spaces for two and three year olds. Please contact me for further details of this.
All fees are payable either weekly or monthly in advance.
I generally work Monday to Friday from 8.00am until 6.00pm however I can start as early as 6.00am if parents require this and it is arranged in advance. I can also occasionally finish later and provide care at weekends where necessary. Please contact me to discuss your childcare arrangements and I will try to be as flexible as possible for you. As a guide I currently charge:
£7.00 per hour between 8.00am to 6.00pm (part-time)
£6.00 per hour between 8.00am to 6.00pm (full-time)
£9.00 per hour between 6.00am to 8.00am and after 6.00pm.
£9.00 per hour on Saturdays.
£12.00 per hour on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
I provide before and/or after-school care for children from Whiting's Hill School. The after-school club is £8.00 per hour and includes a healthy snack and drink or dinner if your child is here until 6.30pm or later.
I am also available for babysitting in your own home. Please contact me to discuss this.
I am registered to provide overnight care for one child. Please contact me to discuss this.
Parents need to provide their child with the following:
- A change of clothes, or two! Please do not send your children in their best clothing!
- Nappies and wipes.
- Sun Cream.
- Wellington Boots and Raincoat - We go outside in all weathers.
- Sun Hat and Sunglasses.
- Items of comfort e.g: favourite toy, blanket, dummy, photo.
- Formula Milk and Bottles (where appropriate).
- A deposit equal to four weeks care is due in advance and will be refunded at end of contract (subject to four weeks notice being given to end contract).
- A retainer fee (half fees) can be used to reserve a space for your child where care is not required immediately.
- All fees are payable weekly, or monthly - in advance-
- Full payment is still required for contracted hours if you go on holiday or your child is off sick.
- If payments are made late I reserve the right to withdraw childcare services until payment has cleared. Persistent late payments are grounds to end the contract without notice.
- Current methods of payments accepted include Cash or Bank Transfer. I also accept all Childcare Vouchers and can advise you on how to set these up.
- Please contact me if you have any queries, to check availability or arrange a home visit.
- I aim to be as flexible and accommodating as possible for families.
- I will give you as much notice as possible for my own holiday dates.
- Contracts will be reviewed yearly.